unable to force transmission rate on injection

Oleksij Rempel linux at rempel-privat.de
Sun Jun 16 15:31:25 EDT 2013

Am 16.06.2013 21:10, schrieb George Nychis:
> These two options make the most sense.  I am thinking about what the
> best way to go about this is while I'm just reading the code to
> understand what it does. As the code stands now, the radiotap header
> is, or is not, passed to the firmware?
>

> I don't have any sort of jtag or serial hardware to debug this in any
> easy way.  Do you know of any unused or open registers that I could
> write some simple debugging info to and read it from the kernel
> driver?  I dug around some of the register definitions but I didn't
> see anything marked as unused, and I don't think that the datasheet is
> public.

Currently there is no usb debug interface. Can be implemented, if you
have time for it ;) But it will have one disadvantage, if firmware will
crash, you wont get last message.

What do you mean by serial hardware? You will need some cheep usb to
uart adapter, some thing like this:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/USB-2-0-an-RS232-TTL-UART-Module-Konverter-6PIN-Serial-/251125751211?pt=DE_Computing_USB_Kabel_Hubs_Adapter&hash=item3a7842ddab

And here are description of pins you will need for work:
http://wikidevi.com/wiki/AR7010
http://wikidevi.com/wiki/AR9271
https://github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware/blob/master/docs/uart

--