high temperature problem

Oleksij Rempel linux at rempel-privat.de
Sun Apr 21 11:37:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

Here are some results:
- First off all, temperature is proportional to electrical current...
tada :)

- normally AR7010+AR9280 takes about 350mA; temperature: 60C+64C.
- after i set AR9280 with some brute force to D3, it used 80mA; temp:
45C+40C.
- by using: iw dev wlan-test set power_save on; it use about 160mA, most
of the time; temp: 49C+47C.

PS: 45C+40C should be read as AR7010+AR9280; first temp - AR7010.

Regards,
Oleksij