ath6kl hw 3.0 firmware and compliance testing

James Minor james.minor at ni.com
Thu Aug 20 12:02:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've been using the 3.5.0.349 firmware from github.com/qca/ath6kl-firmware.git for the QCA6234 hw3.0.  What is the update/release flow for this firmware?  I've seen chatter on the list about a version 3.5.0.375 at http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath6kl/2015-July/000106.html and am attempting to locate any updates that might be available.

Also, for compliance testing I believe a test utility and test firmware are required to generate tones/etc.  Any ideas where these can be found?

Thanks,
James Minor