ath6kl disconnects after 35 minutes

Francesco Valla valla.francesco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:54:38 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using the ath6kl driver for QCA6234X (AR6004 hw3.0 fw 3.5.0.375) on a
IFC6410 board from Inforce.

Under Linaro kernel version 3.4 it works ok, but with 3.19 it disconnects
from the AP every 35/40 minutes and there is no other way to reconnect than
rebooting.

Tried under Linaro Ubuntu 14.10 and 15.04.

When the board disconnects, dmesg shows

cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain.

 And then the regulatory for my country.

 I tried to activate the debug with debug_mask=0xffffffff and the result is
here (part of, because the output exceeded the capability of my dmesg
buffer):  http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=u1kqxTRa

 Any hint to solve this issue?

 Thanks

 Regards,