ath11k/mhi backtraces on shutdown with linux-next

alan alan at abraxas.to
Sun Dec 13 14:22:48 EST 2020

Hello Kalle,

I want to thank you for your work on ath11k.  I just bought a Dell XPS 13 9310 with the AX500 wireless chip and was disappointed to discover it didn’t work with linux.
I have been following the ath11k mailing list and it appears that you are getting close to a solution - that observation about the M2 state in the MHI looks very promising.

Thanks,
Alan Blanchard
Topsfield, Massachusetts
USA

PS.  I visited Tampere once, in 1995.  I gave a talk at the Scandic Rosendahl in Pyynikki.  Beautiful place!