ath10k-firmware: QCA4019 hw1.0: Add GL.iNet GL-B1300 specific BDFs

Sebastian Gottschall s.gottschall at dd-wrt.com
Tue Mar 27 23:23:43 PDT 2018

correct me if i'm wrong. but isnt the board data stored in flash memory
on these devices like on every other router i know using ath10k chipsets?
this all sounds a little bit curious for me

Sebastian

Am 27.03.2018 um 09:19 schrieb Sven Eckelmann:
> On Dienstag, 27. März 2018 14:48:05 CEST Dongming Han wrote:
>> I think the ART data is made based on BDF. Maybe the antCtrlCommon logic
>> and target power parameter is passed to driver by ART but not BDF?
>> That way we're all happier no need to mantain these change. Please advise.
> The antCtrlCommon is part of biModalHeader and this one is taken from the BDF
> and not from the pre-cal data (ART). Same is true for the target power limits.
>
> I am only aware of following things which are taken from the pre-cal data
> (ART):
>
> * mac
> * hal_cal version info
> * custData
> * regDmn
> * txrxMask
> * calFreqPier*
> * calPierData*
> * rxGainCalTbl
> * param_for_tuning_caps*
>
> Of course, also the bmi ids are taken from the ART before you load the correct
> BDF from the board-2.bin (otherwise, the chip would not know what it actually
> is).
>
> Kind regards,
> 	Sven

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Regards

Sebastian Gottschall / CTO

NewMedia-NET GmbH - DD-WRT
Firmensitz:  Stubenwaldallee 21a, 64625 Bensheim
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 25473
Geschäftsführer: Peter Steinhäuser, Christian Scheele
http://www.dd-wrt.com
email: s.gottschall at dd-wrt.com
Tel.: +496251-582650 / Fax: +496251-5826565