ath10k-firmware: QCA4019 hw1.0: Add GL.iNet GL-B1300 specific BDFs

Sven Eckelmann sven.eckelmann at openmesh.com
Tue Mar 27 00:19:19 PDT 2018

On Dienstag, 27. März 2018 14:48:05 CEST Dongming Han wrote:
> I think the ART data is made based on BDF. Maybe the antCtrlCommon logic
> and target power parameter is passed to driver by ART but not BDF?
> That way we're all happier no need to mantain these change. Please advise.

The antCtrlCommon is part of biModalHeader and this one is taken from the BDF
and not from the pre-cal data (ART). Same is true for the target power limits.

I am only aware of following things which are taken from the pre-cal data
(ART):

* mac
* hal_cal version info
* custData
* regDmn
* txrxMask
* calFreqPier*
* calPierData*
* rxGainCalTbl
* param_for_tuning_caps*

Of course, also the bmi ids are taken from the ART before you load the correct
BDF from the board-2.bin (otherwise, the chip would not know what it actually
is).

Kind regards,
	Sven