SparkLan WPEQ-261ACN (QCA6174) : packets loss ?

Contrib Open Source contrib.open.source at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:36:24 PST 2018

OK, many thanks for these advices. ^_^
I will try both cases:
   *) recent board files + older firmware file
   *) recent board + firmware files and latest ath10k thanks to
backports project

Moreover, do you have any clue about previous questions Q4 and Q5 ?

And finally, I know it will be difficult to answer, but:
Q6) what is the expected throughput on Linux host ?
from: https://www.qualcomm.com/media/documents/files/qca6174a-product-brief.pdf
   WLAN TCP/IP Throughput
      620Mbps/600Mbps TCP DL/UL (PCIe2.1)
Is it true on Linux ?