Maximum Transmit Power for channel 36 ,40,44 and 48

KAVITA MATHUR kavitam at cdot.in
Mon Mar 20 20:59:28 PDT 2017

Hi,

But I got 13 dBm for 20 MHz channel(HT20), mcs 7. And I got 18dBm for 40 MHz
channel(HT40), mcs 15. In both cases, I have set channel 36.

If I change channel 36 to 149, I always get 20dBm for all the modes(legacy,HT-20 and HT-40).

I am using country IN in my hostapd configuration file, which gives following limitation:

country IN: DFS-JP
        (2402 - 2482 @ 40), (20)
        (5170 - 5250 @ 80), (20), AUTO-BW
        (5250 - 5330 @ 80), (20), DFS, AUTO-BW
        (5735 - 5835 @ 80), (20)
Can I change the calibration data? How can it be done?

Thanks & Regards,
KAvita

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:45:16 +0100, Sebastian Gottschall wrote