ath10k - spectral scan - and - channel change

Will Kerr willjkerr at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 08:57:30 PST 2017

pinging and compacting the Q just in case the experts have an idea on this..

Is it possible to control spectral_scan_ctl whilst in AP mode?
my result:

root at OpenWrt:~# echo disable > /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath10k/spectral_scan_ctl
ash: write error: No such device

or

change channel whilst in Monitor mode?
my result:

root at OpenWrt:~# iw dev wlan0 set channel 112
command failed: Device or resource busy (-16)

Thanks Will.