ath9k/ath10k DFS testing / certification

Jean-Pierre Tosoni jp.tosoni at acksys.fr
Thu Jan 26 00:33:06 PST 2017

Precise information was not kept on written record :-((

The arguments could depend on the 802.11 mode used. Only one configuration was tested:
802.11n+a, BW 40 MHz, 1 stream using wired antennas => we can assume the bit rate was 150 Mbps, we want 30% throughput

So, the iperf was set to UDP, 50Mbps, pktlen 30000 bytes
iperf ... -u -l 30K -b 50M
The arguments were adjusted on-site by trial and error with an analyzer displaying power vs time on the central frequency.