ath9k/ath10k DFS testing / certification

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 24 08:26:57 PST 2017

On 24 January 2017 at 06:53, Jean-Pierre Tosoni <jp.tosoni at acksys.fr> wrote:

> [...]

The traffic duty cycle stuff was always a pain to get "right" when I
was last doing this (pre ath10k hardware.)

Is this just for your local testing, or is this something the testing
house / FCC / etc defines?

(Yes, I know about the traffic duty cycle definitions in the FCC spec
and how that changed over time, but I also remember how different
locations/labs had subtly different testing setups with different
"bursty" traffic.)

-adrian