[RFC v3 0/8] ath10k sdio support

Erik Stromdahl erik.stromdahl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:52:14 PST 2017

Hej,

I just noticed that Ryan Hsu submitted two patches containing similar
functionality to what I have in my tree on github. They have not been
integrated in the ath master yet, but they have been added to master-pending.

Below are the commits I am talking about

bc1054a15be3c962c83aa22476a3e9c1266da792 ath10k: improve the firmware download time for QCA9377
db5af2a25bd8c1410ec4456d1d4f4e6ded2649ca ath10k: improve the firmware download time for QCA6174

Since some of my patches overlap with these I think it would be best if
I add these to my tree and rewrite my patches.

If they haven't made it into master before I submit my updated patch series
I will include them in my set.

Is this OK?

If they will be added to master soon there is no issue since I will of course
rebase to the latest ath-YYYYMMDDHHmm before I submit anything.

/Erik