how to enable more than 1 spatial stream in Rx STBC

KAVITA MATHUR kavitam at cdot.in
Mon Apr 10 03:35:38 PDT 2017

when I set ht_capab=[HT40+][RX-STBC12] in hostapd.conf, following error log will come:

wlan0: interface state UNINITIALIZED->COUNTRY_UPDATE
Driver does not support configured HT capability [RX-STBC*]
wlan0: interface state COUNTRY_UPDATE->DISABLED
wlan0: AP-DISABLED
wlan0: Unable to setup interface.
wlan0: interface state DISABLED->DISABLED
wlan0: AP-DISABLED
hostapd_free_hapd_data: Interface wlan0 wasn't started
nl80211: deinit ifname=wlan0 disabled_11b_rates=0

Thanks & Regards,
Kavita

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:05:11 +0530, KAVITA MATHUR wrote