how to enable more than 1 spatial stream in Rx STBC

KAVITA MATHUR kavitam at cdot.in
Sun Apr 9 22:35:11 PDT 2017

Hi,

There is always single Rx spatial stream set even multiple streams are configured from
hostapd configuration file.

I am using ath10k driver for chipset QCA9880 (WLM900VX) from backport-4.4.2-1.

Do I need to apply any patch?

Please help me to test multiple spatial streams.

Thanks & Regards,
कविता माथुर Kavita Mathur
वरिष्ठ अनुसंधान अभियंता  Senior Research Engineer
सी-डॉट                      C-DOT
इलैक्ट्रॉनिक्स सिटी फेज़ I         Electronics City Phase I
होसूर रोड, बेंगलूरु               Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100
फोन  Ph 080-28529896
Disclaimer: