accessing ath10k calibration data

Marty Faltesek mfaltesek at google.com
Wed Sep 14 16:54:37 PDT 2016

I sent out the patch.

I ran into another related issue. Let me explain what we are trying to do:

We want to examine cal_data for a possibly mis-calibrated OTP, and if
so, patch it and store
the result in /tmp (creating a symlink from
/ilb/firmware/ath10k/cal-pci-0001:01:00.0.bin to /tmp).

But ath10k_fetch_cal_file() is only read once at load time, so I've
modified the code to call this function from
ath10k_download_cal_file()
so that the driver catches the modified cal_data. This seems to work
based on the read back of the patched cal_data, but is it the right
approach, or is there a better or cleaner way?