Issues with brining up Compex WLE900VX in 80211AC mode

Sridhar Kondabathini sridhark at cdot.in
Mon May 16 03:18:54 PDT 2016

Hi,
  When we are trying to bring up Hostapd on t1024-frescale board with kernel-3.12;
ath10k drivers backported from 4.4;hostapd 2.5 for 11AC support is used. Radio card is
used is atheros-wle900vx.

Then our access point is not coming up, throwing below error.

Minicom print
Line 56: DEPRECATED: 'dump_file' configuration variable is not used anymore
rfkill: Cannot open RFKILL control device
wlan0: interface state UNINITIALIZED->COUNTRY_UPDATE
Could not set fragmentation threshold for kernel driver
Interface initialization failed
wlan0: interface state COUNTRY_UPDATE->DISABLED
wlan0: AP-DISABLED
wlan0: Unable to setup interface.
wlan0: interface state DISABLED->DISABLED
wlan0: AP-DISABLED
hostapd_free_hapd_data: Interface wlan0 wasn't started
nl80211: deinit ifname=wlan0 disabled_11b_rates=0

How to resolve this issue, can you please help on this.

Regards,

Sridhar Kondabathini,
Research engineer,
PSG lab,
Center for Development Of Telematics
9480484821.

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The
sender does not a