Performance degradation over time

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Thu Mar 17 04:21:37 PDT 2016

Sorry for the late reply.

Normally one should expect OTP to fail and thus, ath10k to fail to
load. Moreover, if you bought the card standalone it probably has
calibration data.. or at least I think it should. Devices found in
routers can have calibration data stored on generic flash partition
instead of dedicated wifi eeprom.

One think you could see with uncalibrated device is a random mac on
the wlan interface (e.g. 00:03:7f:xx:xx:xx) or some suspicious looking
one (e.g. 00:03:7f:11:22:33).

Michał