RE: Fail to Capture QOS data packets in Monitoring mode - QCA988x‏‏

sudheer thota sdhrtht at outlook.com
Mon Jul 25 20:12:21 PDT 2016

Went through same path and verified with COMMVIEW on primary and secondary channels.

on the other hand, surprisingly Qos packets appears when there another devices associates with  AP and disappears when it disconnects. only greenfield mode is disabled during the transition when second STA association happens.