Setting up a VHT ad-hoc connection with ath10k

Jorge Baranda jbaranda at cttc.es
Mon Sep 7 02:48:40 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Recently, I bought some WLE900VX cards and equipped several computers
with such cards.
I want to check the capabilties of these cards, so I have thought of
establishing an AD-HOC 802.11ac link in order to do so.
I have been able to establish and AD-HOC connection between two of these
cards, but I am sure I am not establishing an 802.11ac connection
because the iwlist tool only reports bit rates up to 54Mb/s for the
established connection.
I would be very grateful if someone could provide me some hints on
configuring these cards to work using the 802.11ac and to check that the
connection using such protocol has been established.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and attention,

With kind regards,

--
Jorge Baranda
Research Engineer, MSc
jorge.baranda at cttc.es

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 645 29 00  Ext: 2171
Fax. +34 93 645 29 01