Specific tx rates with ath10k

Mário Lopes mjlopes at inescporto.pt
Fri Mar 13 02:37:21 PDT 2015

Hi.

You can change to fixed bitrate for all types of traffic for 802.11g/a
modes, even on ath10k:
for 2.4 GHz @ 54 Mbit/s - iw dev wiface set bitrates legacy-2.4 54
for 5 GHz @ 54 Mbit/s - iw dev wiface set bitrates legacy-5 54

Setting fixed speed for HT and VHT modes currently only takes effect
on unicast traffic, I would like that this could be applied to other
types of traffic in a future ath9k/ath10k driver.