[PATCH v2 0/8] add beacon and htt msg support for 10.4 firmware
rmani at qti.qualcomm.com
Mon Jun 22 07:52:19 PDT 2015
This is the continuation of earlier patch set posted for adding 10.4 wmi support.
This patch series covers following items w.r.t 10.4 firmware,
- Enhance existing swba event handler to handle variable size tim bitmap
and add support to handle 10.4 swba event.
- Enable pdev, vdev, peer related wmi operations like create, delete, etc.
- Includes scan support.
- Add 10.4 specific htt msg.
- Advertise 10.4 iface combination to mac80211.
- Adjust max ss and initialize continuous frag descriptor memory
- rebased on top of "introduce wmi support for qca99x0" patch series.
- updated htt msg definitions as per stable 10.4 firmware.
- synced scan related info as per stable 10.4 firmware.
Raja Mani (8):
ath10k: enhance swba event handler to adapt different size tim bitmap
ath10k: handle 10.4 firmware wmi swba event
ath10k: enable vdev and peer related operations for 10.4 fw
ath10k: add scan support for 10.4 fw
ath10k: add 10.4 fw specific htt msg definitions
ath10k: advertise 10.4 fw ap and sta iface combination to mac80211
ath10k: set max spatial stream to 4 for 10.4 fw
ath10k: configure frag desc memory to target for qca99X0
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.c | 8 ++
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.h | 11 +-
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/htt.c | 45 ++++++
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/htt.h | 47 +++++++
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/htt_rx.c | 4 +
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/htt_tx.c | 76 ++++++++++-
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/hw.h | 2 +
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c | 30 ++++
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi-tlv.c | 18 ++-
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi.c | 220 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi.h | 90 ++++++++++--
11 files changed, 519 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
More information about the ath10k