Unicast packets stop being transmitted to a particular station, under load, when WPA2 is enabled

Avery Pennarun apenwarr at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:45:39 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:
> It'd be nice to see TID 3 traffic -before- it negotiates the ADDBA,
> just to see what the heck is going on there.

I'd have to re-check the big trace you're looking at, but at least in
my new one from today, it actually does the ADDBA before *any* traffic is
sent on TID=3.

The IV being different from what it should be definitely sounds like
something that would explain the odd behaviour of wireshark being able
to decode it, but MacOS rejecting it.  I guess MacOS could be
rejecting unexpected IVs to avoid replay attacks.