Running throughput tests

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sat Mar 29 16:18:34 EDT 2014

On 03/29/2014 12:42 PM, Bart Jooris wrote:

> -DSS-1300 with i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz - 8GB RAM - SSD 64GB.
> -1 sparkLAN WPEA-351AC card with QCA9880 chip set and 3 dual band antenna's.
> -Kernel 3.13.5 containing the ath10k modules
> -firmwares cloned end of February
> -iperf in udp mode used for the  throughput test

I get 500+Mbps on some other NICs with same chipset...  I'll get some
WPEA-351AC as soon as I can find someone willing to sell them and will
do some tests on those as well...

With very latest ath10k tree and firmware, you can cat out the
debug stats and see your station tx/rx train rates..that might
be interesting information...