Warning message in bridge mode

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Thu Jun 26 07:17:55 PDT 2014

Hi Ben,
Can you create a firmware that is the same as 10.1.467-2-1 but include your fix for promiscuous mode?
I would like to do the test of rate in bridge network to see if the performance is better or not.
But as your firmware contain other commit that might make the rate slower so I would like to ask you could create
this version of firmware.
Thanks in advance,

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec