General firmware stability issue.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Jun 19 11:58:47 PDT 2014

When using our firmware and kernel mods, we often see our AP system
crash the firmware after several days of various testing.

Often after this, it takes a full reboot to bring the system back.

For those with ability to debug firmware source,
at least some of the time, it is a heap list corruption/assert
that crashes us, but I have not nailed down exactly where/why yet.

Based on some email I received, I believe this problem may
happen on standard firmware as well.

I am curious to know if anyone else sees this type of problem,
and with what regularity.