WDS and adhoc support with ath10k

Aaron Ray aaronmray at ohioitguy.com
Thu Apr 10 19:20:09 EDT 2014

Thanks for the response. I'm currently in AP mode, and this was the result:

root at OpenWrt:~# iw dev wlan0 set 4addr on
command failed: Operation not supported (-122)

I thought for sure that command was going to fix it. The link seems to
be up and running fine, it's the extended addressing that seems to not
be working. I've noticed arp requests are going unanswered.