WDS and adhoc support with ath10k

Yeoh Chun-Yeow yeohchunyeow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:17:38 EDT 2014

Just make sure that the adhoc mode is working first before proceed to WDS.

Be sure the firmware version is as follow:
[   13.810000] ath10k: qca988x hw2.0 (0x4100016c, 0x043202ff) fw
999.999.0.636 api 2 htt 2.1

I haven't tried the adhoc mode with WDS, but did try for managed and
AP interface.

I think that you need to turn on the 4addr flag in iw:
iw dev wlan0 set 4addr on

----
Chun-Yeow