[wireless-regdb] wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for South Africa (ZA) on 5GHz

Karl Möller karl at excors.net
Mon Sep 28 13:26:52 PDT 2015

Here is an older draft document, dated end 2014 directly from the regulator (ICASA):

http://www.icasa.org.za/Portals/0/Regulations/Working%20Docmuents/Radio%20Frequency%20Spectrum%20Regulations/DraftRevRadioFreq.pdf

Notice on page end 80 / top 81 that it lists:

"DFS & Transmitter Power Control Obligatory” for the band in question, which is now deleted in the final document published in March this year.

Regards
Karl