speedtch usbatm.c,1.26,1.27

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Tue May 17 16:54:59 EDT 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 10:40:58PM +0200, matthieu castet wrote:
> matthieu castet wrote:
> There is a problem with the actual implementation : for the eagleub
> modem we must have a precise number of packets by iso frame : 16.
> If I try with 4 or 17 for example, I see bogus pdu_length  and packet
> failed crc check errors.

I seem to remember that some time ago you reported success with
different number of iso packets, the only thing that mattered was that
all iso packets be the same size, i.e. the rcv_buf_size had to be a
multiple of the packet size.  Do you mean that this statement doesn't
hold any more?

BTW do ADI people have anything to say to this?

Roman.