[RFC] status error patch

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue May 17 07:08:25 EDT 2005

> > If you immediately resubmit the urb, won't it just come back with
> > -EILSEQ again?
> >
> no if there is enough data to fill all the packets of the iso urb.

I've been reading about iso urbs, and it looks like EILSEQ is not
unreasonable when there is a timeout.  My plan is to add iso support
to the speedtouch driver.  That will (1) help me learn about iso, (2)
help me to adapt usbatm to make life easier for people with iso capable
devices, and (3) make it clearer whether this is a problem with the
iso implementation in usbatm or a problem with your modem.

Ciao,

D.