speedtch usbatm.c,1.26,1.27

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Thu May 5 04:11:38 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 17:41 +0400, Roman Kagan wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 09:40:25AM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> > > +		trx->urb->status = -EAGAIN;
> >
> > -EAGAIN can be returned in status by the core.
>
> But doesn't it mean the same thing: go back and resubmit the same data?

But is it OK to resubmit straight away (I don't know anything about iso)?

-EAGAIN         a) specified ISO start frame too early
                b) (using ISO-ASAP) too much scheduled for the future
                   wait some time and try again.

It sounds like maybe there should be a delay before resubmitting.
Couldn't you get into a pretty tight loop?

Ciao,

D.