R: [Linux-ATM-General] Re: [linux-usb-devel] [RFC] Conexant AccessRunner ADSL USB modem driver

Giampaolo Tomassoni g.tomassoni at libero.it
Sat Jan 15 19:37:54 EST 2005

Hi,

this is interesting to me.

Do you have the Conexant AccessRunner ADSL PCI datasheets? CX20441, 20431, 11627 and the P52?

By the way, do you have access to the ex-Globespan-now-Conexant PCI ADSL GS737x?

I tried hard to obtain this infos from Conexant, but it seems that they aren't interested in the Linux market at all.

Thanks,

	Giampaolo Tomassoni