speedtch testatm.c,1.4,1.5

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Sat Apr 9 04:24:18 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 04:02:31PM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> > Just curious did it work OK before this klist stuff?  At a quick glance
> > I don't see big differences with earlier versions other than list =>
> > klist change.
>
> No, it doesn't work with earlier kernels either.

OK, will be easier a bit for me to look into it...

> > Unfortunately I can't help in testing as I have no usb devices with
> > multiple interfaces :(
>
> I have a pile of speedtouch modems sitting in a box somewhere.  I
> can send you one if you like (anyone else like one?).

It's gonna cost more than purchasing one here :)

I've tried using testatm with single-interface devices, and observed one
nasty thing: it makes cat /proc/bus/usb/devices slow, generating
timeouts on ep0in.  I suppose this is due to testatm not initializing
(IOW using zeros) for .in and .out endpoints, but zero endpoints are
the control ones, so this may interfere with the rest of usb stuff.

Cheers,
  Roman.