usbatm xusbatm.c,1.2,1.3

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Sat Apr 9 04:10:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 06:01:05PM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> Also, rather than binding to all available interfaces, you could check
> that the asked-for rx and tx endpoints belong to the interface bind is
> being called on.

Yes, my accessrunner single-interface bias shows :)  I'm afraid checking
for the availability of endpoints is insufficient too: the driver
probably needs to bind to particular interfaces only, which have to be
passed via parameters too.  I'll try to get this right once I figure out
how :)

As for your other suggestions, I've implemented them all, thanks.

Cheers,
  Roman.