speedtch usbatm.c,1.16,1.17

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Fri Apr 8 03:31:00 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 09:16:01AM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> Hi Roman, here's the problem: I won't be sending
> the changes to gregkh as one big patch, but as a
> series of small logical changes.  That will require
> plenty of work

Frankly, given the amount of changes drivers/usb/atm has undergone since
inclusion in 2.6.10, I though you were going to submit the complete
subtree, meaning to replace what is there now as a whole.  I believe
this is going to be less work both for you and the reviewers at
usb-devel list.

FWIW a relatively recent (as of mid-February) snapshot of usbatm has
been put in the download area of the accessrunner project at SF.net, and
has been routinely used by a number of people with cxacru driver since
then, so it can be considered reasonably well tested.

Cheers,
  Roman.