[Pcsclite-muscle] IFD handler for Linux NFC subsystem devices

Juraj Šarinay juraj at sarinay.com
Sun Oct 27 07:43:36 PDT 2024

Hello

I have written a simple IFD handler for the Linux NFC subsystem.

https://github.com/jurajsarinay/ifdnlnfc/

It works rather well with the built-in NXP device on my Thinkpad X13
Gen 1 using nxp_nci_i2c. Others with a device supported by the Linux
kernel, but not by libnfc, might find the code useful.

I only have a single device and a few "cards" to test this on. If you
have a reader supported by the Linux kernel, do please consider testing
and improving the library.

Juraj