[Pcsclite-muscle] Simulating a CCID reader in software?

Frank Morgner frankmorgner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:35:16 PDT 2023

You Not only need the right cable, the pi's USB Chip Set also needs to Support Gadget Mode (i.e. at least pi 4):

https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/1088/how-can-the-raspberry-pi-emulate-a-usb-storage-device#1090

More than a decade ago, i did exactly that with an openmoko Phone (See my Docs). You may need to extend the USB configuration (1), but my Emulator should also Work for you.

Regards, frank.

(1) https://github.com/frankmorgner/vsmartcard/blob/00f150856b3c824049f9183b38a656859dcefad4/ccid/src/usb.c#L259