[Pcsclite-muscle] PCSC proxy mode and READER_STATE struct

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:43:21 PST 2023

Le lun. 30 oct. 2023 à 14:51, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Le lun. 30 oct. 2023 à 01:43, Andrey Af <public.irkutsk at gmail.com> a écrit :
> > > On the server side you have to provide an equivalent of libpcsclite.so.1
> > Yes, we are talking about the server part.
> > I can do a libpcsclite.so , but how to make it work, do you mean to
> > additionally use LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
>
> I suggest to read and participate to "XRDP smartcard passthrough via
> windows RDP client #2625"
> https://github.com/neutrinolabs/xrdp/discussions/2625

I opened an issue at PCSC project to discuss what can be done in
pcsc-lite: Delegate WinSCard calls to another libray (for a RDP server
for example) #161
https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/PCSC/issues/161

Please join the discussion and add your comments.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau