[Pcsclite-muscle] macOS and proprietary reader SCardControl interface

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Mon Jun 19 07:33:07 PDT 2023

Hello
> On 13. Jun 2023, at 23:01, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Where do you get the control code value 0x42000DAC you used above?

From ACS reader API document. SCARD_CTL_CODE(3500).  https://www.acs.com.hk/download-manual/6402/API-ACR1252U-1.17.pdf

But I figured out the "issue", more precisely named "source of confusion". There was acsccid manually installed from some time ago on that linux box which did not turn up in dpkg list, which made me assume it is the standard default CCID driver that is being used. Which made me wonder why it does not work on macos...

Sorry for noise and thank you for rubberduckdebugging!

Best,
Martin