[Pcsclite-muscle] Gemalto IDBridge CT700/Ezio Shield, problem with specific card

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:33:11 PDT 2022

Le mer. 7 sept. 2022 à 14:26, Patrik Pira <flutter.se at gmail.com> a écrit :

> > When you say it works with other pinpad readers, you enter the PIN on
> > the pinpad or use the pinpad reader as a "transparent" reader and
> > enter the PIN on the PC keyboard?
>
> Yes all tests are made with pinpad readers and pin is entered on the
> card reader pinpad.

OK.

> I suspect that my log was a bit bungled as the cardreader and card
> must be unplugged before trying again.

Removing the card should be enough.
That is what you did in the first log and the card works again. I can
see the ATR in the logs.

> New log below:

What do you want to show in this new log.

Please do NOT copy/paste the logs. This completely ruins the colourization.
Send the generated log.txt file as an attachement.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau