[Pcsclite-muscle] Race condition during readerstate update

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:00:26 EDT 2020

Le ven. 28 août 2020 à 15:02, Marc Kewitz
<Marc.Kewitz.ext at rohde-schwarz.com> a écrit :

> Hi Ludovic,
>
> thank you for the quick response. The log is attached. It basically starts around line 5250. You see the xfrblock request, then it gets a negative answer. We see 2 SCardStatus requests and then we only see the interrupt handling.
> The message for the interrupt is sent before the xfrblock answer.

Did you write the reader firmware?
Do you have the same problem with a "commercial" multi-slot reader?

What is strange is that the card event is received on the interrupt
endpoint "long" after the event:
00029204 [548055769520] ccid_usb.c:1517:Multi_PollingProc()
Multi_PollingProc (3/5): OK

The driver waits for 29.204 ms doing nothing before the USB message arrives.

You wrote "The message for the interrupt is sent before the xfrblock
answer." but that is not what I see from the logs.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau