[Pcsclite-muscle] Rare race condition in SCardGetStatusChange()

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:20:06 PDT 2018

> On Mon, 2018-04-23 at 17:18 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>> Pushed in https://salsa.debian.org/rousseau/PCSC/commit/984f84df10e2d
>> 0f432039e3b31f94c74e95092eb
>>
>> Thanks again Maximilien.
>>

> Cheers!
> I'd like to give another thought into this fix and the
> SCardGetStatusChange() functionality. I plan to propose an amendment in
> the near future to further solidify the feature. Do you plan to release
> a new version of pcsclite in the next weeks? If so I will try to put it
> up a bit in my personal agenda.

I should have already released pcsc-lite. But I have not yet taken the
time to do it. Sorry for the delay.
If you have a new patch then it would be best to integrate it in the
next release.

What is your Estimated Time of Arrival for your next patch? next
month? next year?

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau