[Pcsclite-muscle] How to replace/move the MUSCLE mailing list?

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Wed Oct 4 05:40:29 PDT 2017

Hello,

> On Sun, 2017-10-01 at 19:11 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The software forge alioth.debian.org will be replaced by something
> > else (see "Alioth replacement sprint" [3]) in the next few months
> > based on the pagure software [4].
> > The mailing lists hosted on alioth.debian.org will NOT be migrated.
> > So I need to find a new place for the "Talks about MUSCLE" mailing
> > list [1].
> >
> > It is possible to ask the creation/move of the mailing list on
> > lists.debian.org as explained in "Alioth: the future of mailing
> > lists" [2].
> >
> > But maybe someone has a better idea.
> > The list traffic is low in the last months/years (see "MUSCLE mailing
> > list statistics for 2016" [5]) so maybe a mailing list is not the
> > solution and something else could be used.
> >
> > I am waiting for your suggestions.
>
> I could host it on lists.infradead.org if you want.

Thanks for the offer David.

I think it is a better hosting solution than lists.debian.org since the
MUSCLE project is not related to Debian (except they are both free software
projects).

Would it be possible to also host the list archives? It is possible to get
.txt.gz files at http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pcsclite-muscle/

Regards,

PS: the web page http://lists.infradead.org/ mention the list
fedora-ppc at lists.infradead.org