[Pcsclite-muscle] [Non-DoD Source] How to replace/move the MUSCLE mailing list?

Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane, JXVS todd.denniston
Tue Oct 3 10:31:24 PDT 2017

Thanks for the heads up.

personally I would like to see a mailing list continue, as I find forums useless.
If others also want a mailing list to continue, please let us know what/if anything we need to do ourselves to help you move to it.

Thanks for the support you have been providing, and interesting reading from the rest of our list folks.

--
Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the terms of any contract.