[Pcsclite-muscle] Gemalto (was Gemplus) GemPC Key SmartCard Reader not working in debian stretch

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Mon May 22 06:14:53 PDT 2017

> Hi,
>
> i?ve also thought about a bug in the libusb - but also an upgrade to the
> latest libusb did not help. The same (latest) libusb version on amd64 did
> work - and on arm it did not work.
>
> So - yes - without the workaround i have two Gemalto sticks - one is
> working - the other one not.
>
> I am using this sticks on a raspberry - running a customized raspbian
> (odoo PosBox Image)
>
> https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite_latest
>

> I?ve not tried an upgrade to the latest linux kernel - because i do not
> have a cross compile environment here - and i do not assume that it will
> have to do something with the bug.
>
> Do you have a raspberry for testing ? I can send you these two sticks if
> you want.

I have a raspberrry Pi version 1 or 2, and a version 3.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need your sticks.

Regards,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau