[Pcsclite-muscle] PCSC-LITE more than one Card Reader.

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Thu May 18 06:14:12 PDT 2017

> Hi.

Hello,

I am using pcsclite for Ubuntu 16.04 TLS. I am developping a C++
> application on QT.  I have a problem about pcsclite. Can you help me? I
> will be very glad, if you can.
>
> When I use single card reader, everything is okey.  I can list readers and
> communicate them.  But, When I have plugged two smart card reader to usb
> hub,  I can't list all readers.  I can take only first smart card reader
> name. I can't take completed string  after '0/' for mszReaders.   I have
> tried the install last stable version of Pcsclite and ccid driver, but,
> it's same. I have stucked here.  pcsc-lite version:1.8.20, ccid driver
> version:1.4.99.

SCardListReaders() API documentation is at [1].
mszReaders is a *Multi-string* with list of readers.

Have a look at this MSDN sample code [2].

I will also add a sample code showing how to use the multi-string returned
by SCardListReaders() in pcsc-lite documentation.

Thanks for the notice.

Bye

[1] http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/api/group__API.html#ga93b0
7815789b3cf2629d439ecf20f0d9