[Pcsclite-muscle] API Docs improvement
Wed Mar 9 09:47:56 PST 2016
Several improvement suggestions for the PC/SC-Lite API documentation:
* SCardGetStatusChange: Indicate that the return code SCARD_E_CANCELLED is
* SCardEstablishContext: the mentioned SCARD_SCOPE_GLOBAL value of the
dwScope argument is not defined in any public header file.
* SCardStatus: There is some mess regarding whether the reader name is a
multi-string or a simple string: the argument mszReaderName is sometimes
referred as szReaderName; the documentation of the pcchReaderLen argument
also says "multistring".
* SCardTransmit: the pioSendPci argument is marked as [in,out], while
actually it's an input-only argument (it's even a pointer-to-const).
* SCardTransmit: the example code passes a pointer to
uninitialized SCARD_IO_REQUEST structure as the pioRecvPci argument value -
while it's an in-out argument (and the SCardTransmit implementation
actually reads data from it).
* SCardListReaderGroups: It is stated that SCARD_E_INVALID_PARAMETER is
returned when the mszGroups argument value is NULL, while it doesn't
mention that this only happens when *pcchGroups is equal to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pcsclite-muscle