[Pcsclite-muscle] SCardEndTransaction(hCard,SCARD_EJECT_CARD);

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Fri Jun 3 05:53:42 PDT 2016

christophe.ferrando at sylyca.com>:

> Hi,
>

> I should apologize.
>
> I test with two differents readers with pcsclite version 1.8.16 and 1.8.17.

The management of SCARD_EJECT_CARD in SCardEndTransaction() has not changed
since years.

According to the source code [1] SCARD_EJECT_CARD will generate a "CTBCS
command for Eject ICC" and return this command execution result.

You should use SCARD_EJECT_CARD only if your reader+driver can effectively
mechanically eject the card.
Do you have such a reader?

> It appears that one of the reader doesn?t detect card insertion.

That is a different issue.

Bye

[1]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pcsclite/PCSC.git/tree/src/winscard.c#n1205