[Pcsclite-muscle] pcsc-lite and polkit rules in openSUSE 13.2

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Tue May 12 09:43:32 PDT 2015

Nicolas,

I just installed OpeSUSE 13.2 and  I have no problem using a smart
card reader as a normal user.
I installed the packages opensc and pcsc-ccid from OpenSUSE and I can
get the ATR of a smart card using:
$ opensc-tool -a

No need to add a new repository.
No need to use sudo.
No need to edit /etc/polkit-default-privs.standard file.
But I note that the package pcsc-tools is not available in the default
configuration repositories.

I do not know what problem your change is solving.
I suggest you to contact OpenSUSE.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau